Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
2 Days 1 Nights
Available 2021-02-10 to 2021-06-30
2 Days 1 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Islamabad, Nathia Gali, Ayubia, Galiyat, Murree, Patriata.
- Nathia Gali
- 20 minutes stay Bhera/Lala Musa
- Pick up Islamabad/Rawalpindi participants from Faizabad Bus Station
- Arrival at Murree around 8:00 am
- Checked In Hotel
- Departure for Nathia Gali & Ayubia
- Enjoy Snowfall with your friends & families
- Whole Day Sight View in Snow Covered Galiyat Region
- Reached Back to Hotel in the evening
- Dinner 8:00 pm
- Free time to visit Murree Mall
- Over Night Stay in Murree
- Wake up 9:00 am
- Breakfast 10:00 am
- Departure for Patriata 11:00 am
- Sight View
- Chair Lift/ Cable Car if operational (at your own)
- Departure for Lahore 3:00 pm
- Lunch Cum Dinner at Barakoh Islamabad
- Drop Islamabad Participants
- Company cannot and will not provide you following services, these are on your own
- Trekking gears (Trekking stick, backpacks or rain coats)
- Extra Jeeps Charges Due to SnowFall/Slip on Road (Will be divided equally in participants on the spot)
- Any kind of extra cold drinks, water or Tea (Except Company served Tea)
- Serious medical condition is on your own as company will provide the basic first aid only.
- Any personal meal/food order.
- Anything that is not mentioned in services included section.
- Luxury Booked Air Conditioned Saloon Coasters/ Toyota Grand Cabin Hiace
- Complete Sight View of Murree & Surroundings
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Delicious Dinners
- Basic first aid and Tour Guidance
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis four persons per room
- Separate Camps are available for couples and families 2000 PKR will be charged additional for Couple
This tour is designed for families and friends who want to explore the beauty of Nathia Gali. During this tour you will visit Islamabad, Nathia Gali, Ayubia, Galiyat, Murree, Patriata.
Terms & Conditions
- Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
- Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- on steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
- 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
- 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
- No amount will be refunded if any persons leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.