Karachi to karachi
2 Days 1 Nights
Available 2020-10-22 to 2021-01-31
2 Days 1 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Wahi Pandi, Gorakh Hills.Benazir Point.
- Gorakh Hill Station
- Departure from Karachi
- Arrival at Wahi Pandi ( Gorakh Base Camp)
- Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4×4 Potohar
- Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station | Rest Time – Take a nap to refresh yourself
- Lunch at G-Resort
- Hike towards Benazir Point (30 Minute Hike)Sunset View From Top
- Rest time
- Bonfire with Tea.
- Night stay in camps
- Breakfast at G-Resort
- Departure for Johi | Wahi Pandi
- Arrival at Johi | Wahi Pandi
- Departure for Karachi
- Arrival Back in Karachi
- Any Private Expenses
- Travel Equipments
- Any thing not included in Tour Cost
- Any Medical Rescue
- LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- Lighter or match stick
- Trekking boots
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers
- Tissue roll
- Sandals / Chappl(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Swim Suit(s)
- Bed Sheet(s)
- AC Transport
- Night Stay in Camps
- Standard Meals
- Complimentary Photography
- 4x4 Jeep Ride
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to see the heavenly beauty of Gorakh hills. During this tour you will visit Wahi Pandi, Gorakh Hills.Benazir Point.
Terms & Conditions
- Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
- Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
- Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
- Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
- Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
- Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
- However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
- Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
- Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
- understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforced from time to time.
- I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor any of my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.