Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2020-09-24 to 2021-06-30
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Breakfast: (Egg, Paratha/Bread, Tea)
Lunch/ Dinner: (One chicken dish/biryani with raita, salad, cold drink).
Muzaffrabad, Dhani, Kutton, Keran, Ratti Gali.
- Dhani Waterfall
- Ratti Gali
- Neelum Valley
- Travel to Muzaffarabad
- Breakfast at Muzaffarabad
- Visit Dhani waterfall
- Visit Kutton waterfall
- Arrival at Keran at 03:00PM
- Visit Keran River view site
- Night Stay at keran
- Early morning travel to Kel
- Travel to ratti gali lake
- Trek to Ratti gali lake from base (one hour max(
- Travel Back To Keran till 6:00PM
- Night stay at Keran
- Early morning hike to Uper neelum
- Travel back to Lahore at 9:00 AM
- Visit Kohala
- Lunch/dinner at Islamabad
- Reach Lahore till 11:30 PM
- Lunch, mineral water, cold drinks, tea, snacks
- Ticket of any fort, park, or activity
- Personal insurances of the client
- Medication, evacuation, and rescue
- Beverages, Laundry, heater or other expenses in the hotel
- Any item not mentioned above
- Air-conditioned Up-model AC Coaster/grand cabin
- Breakfast & Dinner every day
- Night stay in a hotel on sharing (bed + mattresses)
- Visit all mentioned places
- B.B.Q & Bonfire
- Jeeps & Guide
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to visit the beauty of Neelum Valley. It is on of the most beautiful valleys in Pakistan. During this tour you will visit Muzaffrabad, Dhani, Kutton, Keran, Ratti Gali.
Terms & Conditions
- Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them
- carefully before booking a trip with us.
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught
- using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be
- eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and
- assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of members are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles,
- wrappers, etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by
- them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation,
- organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air-conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis
- to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught
- with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents
- and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the
- company, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not
- be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond
- the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary
- would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the
- best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
- 48 HRS or less, a 100% cancellation charge does apply.
- 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
- In case of a refund, the Company will make a refund within 6 working days..
- The Paramount Adventure Club is an Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or
- agreement with any University or Institute.
- Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiace.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in transport is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline,
- Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully