Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
7 Days 6 Nights
Available 2020-09-15 to 2020-11-30
7 Days 6 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Chilas, Bisham, Hunza, 3 Mountain Junction Point, Baltit Fort, Karimabad, Attabad, Passu Cones, Husseini Bridge, Altit Fort, Naltar valley, Gilgit.
- 3 Mountain Junction Point
- Baltit Fort
- Attabad Lake
- Altit Fort
- Naltar Valley
- Departure from Islamabad to Chilas at 7am sharp in the morning
- At 2pm we will be at Bisham
- After lunch and short sight-seeing, we will depart for Chilas
- At 10PM we will reach Chilas
- Dinner and shifting to Rooms.
- Wakeup call at 7am
- After breakfast we will depart at 8am for Hunza
- Short stay at the amazing three mountain junction point
- At 1pm we will reach at hotel in Hunza
- Lunch and day excursion to Baltit fort, traditional Karimabad bazar (traditional cloths, Traditional music, Gemstone, herbs & local dry fruits etc.)
- 8PM back to hotel and Lunch with bonfire & get together
- 7am wake up call
- Soon after breakfast leave for Attabad lake, Ski, Boating etc. at lake (own choice and coast)
- Move to see Passu cons and Husseini suspension Bridge
- 40 minutes stay at Bridge and sightseeing
- Back to hotel and stay at Hunza
- After breakfast at 8am leave for Altit Fort and Eagle nest
- At 2pm we will leave for Gilgit after Lunch
- 8am breakfast and leave for Naltar Valley. 11am reaching Naltar Valley and sightseeing, skiing (own choice and own coast). At 02:30pm Lunch and sight-seeing. At 5PM departure for Gilgit and Stay at Hotel.
- Fasten your seatbelts this day is a bit long for traveling back to Bisham
- At 07am wakeup call, breakfast at 8am and departure for Bisham
- A short stay for lunch at Chilas and at 9pm we will be at Bisham
- Night stay and dinner at Bisham hotel
- At 7am wake up call
- At 8am breakfast and short sight-seeing
- Departure for Islamabad
- lunch at Mansehra at 12pm
- Arrival to Islamabad at 4pm
- Airplane Transport
- Entry Tickets
- Personal Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Fuel & Tolls
- Hotel Accommodation
- Vehicle with Driver
This tour is specially designed for families and groups who want to visit the heavenly Mountain beauty of Northern Pakistan. Hunza is a beautiful mountain valley in Gilgit Baltistan. You will explore Chilas, Bisham, Hunza, 3 Mountain Junction Point, Baltit Fort, Karimabad, Attabad, Passu Cones, Husseini Bridge, Altit Fort, Naltar valley, Gilgit.
Terms & Conditions
- 50% Payment to be made in advance to lock above rate.
- Travel plan with hotel details will be provided prior to travel date
- If the cancellation is made 5 days + prior to departure full payment will be refunded and a 5% communication service charge will be deducted.
- In case of cancellation, deduction on train ticket will be done as per Pakistan railways rules.
- HikeWhiz Travel & Tours reserves the right to deduct:
- o 25% cancellation charge from paid package price if the cancellation is made in less than 7 days of arrival date. This 25% excludes the Cancellation of Train / Air tickets. Cancellation of the tickets will be subject actual cancellation charges.
- In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all charges in respect of confirmed bookings that entail no-show charges by hotels/transport will have to be paid by the clients.
- Anyone deciding to abandon the trip after arrival or leave during the trip for whatever reason(s) whether the clients own or external (of the nature of force majored) will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies in case the entire group completes/abandons the trip and decides to return earlier than the agreed time schedule.
- In case of change / cancellation of activities due to guest own reasons or any external reason, guests will not be eligible for refund.
- Child Policy:
- Infants (upto 2 years) will travel free of charge
- Kids below 7 years age will be charged at 50 %
- Kids of 7 years and above will be charged as adult