Karachi to karachi
Available 2020-10-29 to 2020-12-31
Driver as a Guide
Dinner: (Biriyani, Cold drinks & Mineral Water)
- Churna Island
- Safe and secure swimming (even for non-swimmers)
- Cliff Diving
- Professional Under Water Photography
- Fuel if Bringing Own Car
- Any item not mentioned above
- Two Way Transport
- Meals & Refreshments
- Camps / Rooms (If Night Stay)
- Camps (3 persons sharing)
- Sleeping bag
- Professional Photography
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Security Arrangements
This tour is specially deigned for families and groups who want a adventurous trip to Churna Island.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.
- The sea stays warm in winter.
- Winter is the best season for Snorkeling and Scuba diving.
- Non-swimmers can easily enjoy Scuba Diving & Snorkeling under the supervision of our trained crew.
- All the activities are subjected to tidal conditions at Charna Island.
- Trips may be postponed any time due to weather conditions.
- Jet Ski, Speed Boat, banana boat, Parasailing, Wake Tubing are paid for separately on site.
- 50% Payment advance at the time of booking.
- 50% Payment paid before one day of the event.
- In case a trip is called off by DC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
- Members should report 30 min before departure time.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC’s on the day of the trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice, etc) for the trip.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; otherwise, Diver Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
- Divers Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Divers Club is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function, etc….
- Divers Club can cancel a booking at any time.
- Divers Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charges do apply
- 48 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charge does apply
- 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
- 20% deduction charges for “Early booking discount” holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, the Head Office will make a refund within 30 working days.
- In the case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% on the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.