Karachi to karachi
2 Days 1 Nights
Available 2020-11-02 to 2021-01-31
2 Days 1 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Wahi Pandi, Gorakh Hills, Sehwan, Khawal Luck Pass
- Gorakh Hill Station
- Start of Service – Departure from Karachi
- Breakfast at sehwan Resturant
- Departure for wahi pandi
- Arrival at Wahi Pandi
- Departure for Gorakh by 4×4 Jeeps
- Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
- Tea – Biscuit
- Trekk to hill’s top
- Lunch at G-Resort
- Free Time/sightseeing
- Bonfire at Camp SITE
- Free time – Night stay in camps/Tents/rooms
- Break Fast
- Departure for Khawal Luck Pass
- Arrival at Khawal Luck Pass
- Free Time at Khwal Luck Pass 30 Mins
- Departure for Wahi Pandi
- Arrival at Wahi pandi
- Departure for Sehwan
- Arrival at Sehwan(Lunch)
- Departure for Hyderabad/Karachi
- Arrival Hyderabad
- Arrival Karachi – End of Service
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Personal Clothing
- Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves a trip at any stage due to any reason.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
- Luxurious AC Transport.
- 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Gorakh Base to Benazir Top.
- Accommodation in Sleeping Tents (Sharing Basis)
- Breakfast (x2), Lunch (x2) & Dinner(1x).
- Professional Photography
- Services of a Tour Guide
- Campsite charges and fees
- Basic First Aid Kit
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to have some adventure in their holidays. During this tour you will visit Wahi Pandi, Gorakh Hills, Sehwan, Khawal Luck Pass
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC's on the day of the trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice etc) for the trip.
- Divers Club (DC) is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents
- Divers Club (DC) is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.