Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2020-11-04 to 2021-01-31
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Breakfast: (Paratha + Egg + Milk Tea).
Lunch/ Dinner: (One chicken dish with raita, salad, cold drink)
Muzaffarabad, Dhani, Kutton, Neelum Valley, Keran, Sharda, Kel, Arang Kel, Abshaar.
- Dhani Waterfall
- Neelum Valley
- Arang Kel
- Pick Participants From Faizabad
- Breakfast at Muzaffarabad:
- Departure from Muzaffarabad:
- Visit of Dhanni WaterFall
- Reached at Kutton
- Visit Kutton Waterfall
- Reached Keran Transfer to Rooms
- Hike to Upper Neelum (Upon time)
- Night Stay at Keran and Dinner at Hotel
- Food: Breakfast + Dinner
- Departure for Sharda
- Visit Shardah University
- Drive to Kel and Hike to Aurang Kel
- Night Stay and Dinner at Keran
- Food: Breakfast + Dinner + Bonefire
- Departure from Karen
- Stay at Kashmir Abshaar
- Lunch Cum Dinner at Islamabad
- Arrival in Islamabad : 800 pm
- Arrival in Lahore (Next Day)
- Travel: Via GT Road
- End of services
- Personal Clothing
- Entry Tickets
- Jeep Cost for Kel in case coaster will not be accessible
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls, Heaters
- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost
- Travel Through Private Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- (Saloon Coaster if 18-20 Persons)
- (Grand Cabin if 11-13 Persons)
- Jeep as per itinerary on 7 pax sharing per jeep basis.
- 2 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing
- (Beds + Mattresses)
- 4 night’s hotel stays for KHI participants as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing (Beds + Mattresses)
- Quality Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Bonfire (1 Time)
- Basic first aid kit.
- All tolls and taxes
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to see the heavenly beauty of Neelum Valley. During this tour you will visit Muzaffarabad, Dhani, Kutton, Neelum Valley, Keran, Sharda, Kel, Arang Kel, Abshaar.
Terms & Conditions
- Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be responsible for any kind of Loss regarding personal or precious items i.e. (Cameras, Jewelry, Cam Coders and Mobile Phones ETC).
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to assign the seats in the transport as per requirements.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to eliminate any explorer found guilty of disrespecting or misbehaving with any co-explorer or team member.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be liable to provide the explorer with any kind of snacks or beverages. (Plain water will be offered)
- Pakistan Domestic Tour reserves the rights to use the photos taken during the tour for electronic media.
- Smoking in the transport is Strictly Prohibited.
- In case of land sliding if it becomes necessary to stay (anywhere) other than the accommodation mentioned in the itinerary, the cost will be charged extra and will be decided on untime.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be responsible for any accidental cases or any loss of lives during whole the tour.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to amend/change the itinerary due to any natural disasters i.e. Landsliding and Weather issues ETC