Karachi to karachi
Available 2020-11-02 to 2021-01-31
Driver as a Guide
Lunch (Mutton Biriyani, Fish Fry, Cold drinks & Mineral Water)
- Churna Island
- Meet at the meetup point
- Departure from Karachi
- Enjoy at the Churna Island
- Anything not mentioned in the included section
- Snorkeling Safety Instructions
- Safety Equipment
- Life Jackets (For Safety)
- Lifeguards (For Safety)
- Underwater Photography
- Cliff Jumping (Tidal conditions apply)
- Snorkeling Gear
- Luxury Environment
- Change Room
- Activity (depending on the package) Under the supervision of our crew
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to enjoy snorkeling at charna island. During this tour you will visit Churna island.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.
- The sea stays warm in winter.
- Winter is the best season for Snorkeling and Scuba diving.
- Non-swimmers can easily enjoy Scuba Diving & Snorkeling under the supervision of our trained crew.
- All the activities are subjected to tidal conditions at Charna Island.
- Trips may be postponed any time due to weather conditions.
- Jet Ski, Speed Boat, banana boat, Parasailing, Wake Tubing are paid for separately on site.
- 50% Payment advance at the time of booking.
- 50% Payment paid before one day of the event.
- In case a trip is called off by DC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
- Members should report 30 min before departure time.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC’s on the day of the trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice, etc) for the trip.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; otherwise, Diver Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
- Divers Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Divers Club is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function, etc….
- Divers Club can cancel a booking at any time.
- Divers Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Cancellation Policy
- 24 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charges do apply
- 48 HRS or less – 100% cancellation charge does apply
- 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply