Karachi to karachi
2 Days 1 Nights
Available 2020-10-23 to 2020-12-31
2 Days 1 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Mithi, Islam Kot Ashram, Ghori jo Mandir, Nagarparkar, Chowkhandi Tomb.
- Nagar Parkar
- Chaukhandi Tombs
- Departure from Karachi
- Washroom stop at Makli
- Breakfast stop at Mithi
- Visit Islam Kot Ashram
- Visit Ghori jo Mandir
- Arrival in Nagarparkar
- Departure for Churion Border on Jeeps
- Arrival back in Nagarparkar
- Visit Bhudesar Mosque & Jain Temples
- Departure for Mithi
- Dinner on the way
- Arrival in Hotel & Night Stay
- Departure from Mithi
- Breakfast on the way
- Visit Chowkhandi Tomb
- Arrival back in Karachi
- Any Private Expenses
- Travel Equipments
- Mineral Water during the journey
- Any thing not included in Tour Cost
- Any Medical Rescue
- LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Sun glasses
- Water bottle
- Lighter or match stick
- Trekking boots
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers
- Tissue roll
- Sandals / Chappl(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Swim Suit(s)
- Bed Sheet(s)
- AC Transport
- Night Stay in Hotel (4 Persons Sharing)
- Standard Meals (Breakfast & Dinner, Total 3 Meals)
- Professional Photography
- Tour Guide
- 4X4 Jeep Ride (If road to border area is accessible)
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to see the beauty of Sindh. During this tour you will visit Mithi, Islam Kot Ashram, Ghori jo Mandir, Nagarparkar, Chowkhandi Tomb.
Terms & Conditions
- Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
- Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
- Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
- Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
- Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
- Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
- However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
- Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
- Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.