Islamabad/Karachi to Islamabad/Karachi
10 Days 9 Nights
Available 2020-10-09 to 2020-12-31
10 Days 9 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Nanga Parbat View Point, Raka Poshi View Point, Altit Fort & Baltit Fort, Karimabad, Atabad Lake, Gulmit, Gojal, Passu Cones, Khunjerab Pass, Pakistan China Border, Karakoram Highway
- Nanga Parbat View Point
- Rakaposhi View Point
- Altit Fort
- Baltit Fort
- Attabad Lake
- Khunjerab Pass
- - Departure from Karachi by Train
- Arrival Islamabad
- Pickup from Railway Station
- Arrival at Islamabad Hotel
- Dinner at Islamabad Hotel at 9 PM
- Departure for Jaglot at 2 AM Midnight.
- (Its a 17 hour journey including breaks)
- (Joining of Islamabad Members)
- Breakfast on the way
- Visit of Babusar Top (Incase if Babusar Top is open)
- Breakfast at 10 AM
- Departure for Hunza Nagar at 11 AM
- Short Break at Three Mountains Junction
- Short Break at Rakaposhi View Point
- Free Time in Hunza Nagar Valley
- Night Stay & Dinner at Hunza Nagar Valley
- Breakfast at 8 AM
- Departure for Khunjerab Pass (China Border)
- Short Stay at Passu Cones
- Short Stay at Passu Glaciers
- Short Stay at SOST China Bazar
- 1 Hour Break at Khunjrab Top (17000 Feets Snow Fall Expected)
- Night Stay and Dinner at Nagar Valley
- Breakfast at 8 AM
- Exploration of Karimabad Bazaar
- Exploration of Altit Fort
- Exploration of Baltit Fort
- Visit of Duiker Valley for sunset
- Back to Hotel at Nagar Valley
- Night stay & Dinner at Minapin Nagar Valley
- Breakfast at 8 AM.
- Departure for Naran/Besham at 9 AM
- Stop over at Jaglot and chilas
- Hotel Check in at Naran/Besham
- Night stay & Dinner at Naran/Besham
- Incase of closure of Babusar Top, we will use alternative route of KKH (Besham) and the itinerary will be changed accordingly.
- Breakfast at 8 AM
- Departure for Islamabad
- Arrival Islamabad 7 Pm (End of tour for Islamabad members)
- Night stay & Dinner at Islamabad for Karachi members only
- Departure for station
- Departure for Karachi By Train
- Arrival Karachi Cantt. Station
- Lunches All days
- Extra Rooms
- Extra Millage other than above mentioned
- Entry Tickets to any of the fort
- Personal Medication
- Tips and other Payments
- Loss of Valuable Item
- Things You Need To Carry;
- Sun Glasses
- Water Bottles
- Lighter or Match stick
- Torch with extra cells
- Tissue roll
- First aid basic medicines
- Extra clothes for Swimming
- Carrying Bag
- Power Banks
- Red/Green Lights for Milky way Photography
- Sun block
- Train Tickets from Karachi
- Station Pick & Drop
- AC Luxury Coasters from Islamabad
- Breakfast & Dinners
- Hotel Rooms 3/4 Pax Sharing
- Tour Guide Services
- Entry ticket to Khunjrab National Park
This tour is specially designed for families and groups who want a comprehensive tour to Hunza valley. This valley is known for its heavenly and worthy sightseeing. During this tour you will visit Nanga Parbat View Point, Raka Poshi View Point, Altit Fort & Baltit Fort, Karimabad, Atabad Lake, Gulmit, Gojal, Passu Cones, Khunjerab Pass, Pakistan China Border, Karakoram Highway
Terms & Conditions
- Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
- During the train journey or journey beyond Islamabad on our coaster, any kind of incident occur i.e harassment or social/physical abuse happened with any participant. Company is not responsible as our services are only related to traveling not with the relation between the participants or vendors or any people they met during the journey.
- I undertake that company is not responsible for condition of Train bogies or coaches, also not responsible for late timing arrival or departure as its beyond of their control, If I have any issue I will complaint directly to Pakistan Railway.
- Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
- Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and has to carry his/her own luggage.
- Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
- Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
- Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking, However, the Company may cancel booking at any time. Further Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
- Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
- In adventure tours timings are never fixed, in case timings get delayed due to any reason i.e. delay/shortage of jeeps/tire puncture/engine malfunction, any participant who will leave on any other rented transport will be responsible for their expense, company will give no compensation.
- Company is not responsible for any injury/loss/accidental death occurred during the journey and will give no compensation.
- No refund will be made in case any participant left the group during the event.
- No refund will be made in case of natural disaster or any other unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, landslides, accident, flat tires, engine failure, ac failure, or other vehicle malfunction.
- In case of checking on any check post, any participant found guilty of not carrying CNIC or carrying any illegal item will be dropped on the check post and group will not wait.
- During the journey in case of any accident causing by nature or road traffic, Company will not be responsible for any kind of loss i.e Injury/Death/Handicap. I myself will be only responsible for any outcome that will occur because of incident during the whole journey.