Lahore to Lahore
5 Days 4 Nights
Available 2021-07-09 to 2021-09-30
5 Days 4 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Egg (Omelet/Fry), Paratha/Bread, Tea
One Chicken dish with raita, salad, cold drink
Balakot - Naran - Lulusar Lake - Babusar top - Chillas - Nanga Parbat View Point - Junction Point - Rakaposhi View Point - Aliyabad - Karimabad - Gulmit - Attabad Lake - Hussaini - Passu - Naltar
- Rakaposhi View Point
- Lulusar Lake
- Nanga Parbat View Point
- Attabad Lake
• Travel to Naran/Chillas
• Breakfast on the way
• Visit Balakot, Kiwai waterfall while traveling to Naran/Chillas
• Reach Naran/ Chillas in the evening
• Night stay in the hotel at Naran/Chillas/Batakundi
• After Breakfast departure to Hunza
• A short stay at Nanga parbat viewpoint and Junction of three highest mountain ranges
• Travel to Hunza by visiting Rakaposhi viewpoint
• Visit Altit Fort, Baltit Bazar Karimabad ( Subject to time availability)
• Night Stay in Hotel at Hunza
• Early morning travel to Khunjerab pass. Sost by visiting Gojal and Passu.
• Boating at Attabad Lake (not included)
• Visit Hussaini bridge
• Night stay in Hotel at Hunza
• Travel back to Naran/Chillas
• Visit remaining short points
• Visit Babusar top and Lulusar lake
• A short stay while traveling back to Naran
• Night stay at the hotel in Naran/Batakundi/Chillas
• Start traveling towards Islamabad/Lahore
• Short stays while traveling back
• Reach back to Islamabad till evening.
• Reach Lahore till late at night.
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks.
-Lunch; mineral water, cold drinks, tea, snacks.
-Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participants).
-Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies.
-Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
-Ticket for any Activity e.g. skiing, chairlift, fort, boat.
- Jeeps for Naltar Valley or Khunjerab (if required)
-Insurance and liability.
-Any item is not mentioned above.
-Excellent conditioned; Coaster/grand cabin.
-5 Breakfast & 4 Dinner
-Night stay in hotel on sharing (bed + mattresses).
-Visit of all mentioned places.
-B.B.Q & Bonfire (1 Night)
-Basic first aid kit.
-All tolls and taxes.
TRIP INFORMATION:- Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights Accommodation: Hotels Tour begins: Lahore; Every Friday Tour end: Lahore; Every Wednesday
Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically or electronically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
• The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
• Due to situations like; weather, local politics, transport, best interest of client or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of management can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary; management will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• In case of any alternations in plan, we will try our best to visit other main points.
• The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
• Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
• Management reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
• Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
• Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
• A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females) (If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently)
• Taking care of everyone's dignity and privacy is our first priority.
Senior Citizens and females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
• Respect and privacy of transgender should be taken care of as much as the rest.
• All members would give extra care for the local environmental care Garbage (tins, water bottles, wrappers etc.) Shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
• Due to any reason Paramount have a right to merge their clients with another reputed tourism company.
• Management reserves the right to assign or shuffle seats in the Coaster/HI roof.
• Paramount will not pay any vehicle charges in case of Road Closed due to heavy snowfall or landslide.
• On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioning of the vehicle could be turned off to prevent from overheating.
• As we know vehicle is machinery so, if it breaks down at any point for any reason, then the management will not be responsible for that.
• Travel insurance is not covered in the tour price. You can arrange travel insurance with your preferred insurance company.
• In case of unforeseen events like land sliding, any extra costs incurred won’t be the responsibility of the management.
• All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Paramount will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever
• Paramount shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
• There may be a full cancellation penalty on our booked tours, which are cancelled after the cancellation deadline mentioned in the terms and conditions.
•For bookings, which have already been paid by you, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the refund policy, mentioned in terms and conditions, while making the booking). For corporate/customized tour, it may take between 15-25 working days for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policies may vary for every tour and service.
• Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peaks seasons, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.