Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2020-09-21 to 2020-12-31
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Breakfast: (Paratha + Omlete + Tea), (Paratha + Channa + Tea), (Paratha + Fry Egg + Tea)
Dinner: (Chicken Karahi + Salad + Chapati + Cold Drink), (BBQ + Daal Mash + Riayta + Cold Drink)
Muzaffrabad, Keran, Dhani Waterfall, Ratti Gali, Dowarian.
- Dhani Waterfall
- Ratti Gali
- Short Stay at Lala Musa (20 Minutes Stay)
- Arrival at Murree Express Highway 6:30 am
- Arrival at Muzaffarabad 10:00 am.(Stay for breakfast and refreshing)
- Departure for Keran 11:30 am.
- Short Stay at Dhanni Waterfall
- Visit Kundal Shahi WaterFall
- Arrival at Keran 4:00 PM.
- Check-in to Hotel
- Visit surroundings
- Night stay in Keran
- Early wakeup call 6:00 am
- Breakfast 7:00 am
- Departure for Rati Gali Lake 8:00 am
- Arrival at Dowariaan 9:00 AM
- Transfer to Jeeps for Rati Gali Lake
- Arrival at Lake 1:00 pm
- Sight View and Exploration of the surroundings
- ? Photo Session at Lake
- ? After Visiting Lake drive back to Dowariaan
- ? Drive back to Keran
- ? Night stay at Keran
- ? Dinner and Night Stay
- ? Bonfire
- Early Morning wakeup call 6:00 am
- Breakfast 7:00 am.
- Departure for Lahore 8:00 am
- Short Stay at LOC Chilana.
- Arrival at Lahore 10.00 PM (+/- 1 hour)
- End of Services with Satisfied Clients
- Trekking gears (Trekking stick, bag packs or rain coats)
- Serious Medical condition is on your own as company will provide the basic first aid only.
- Entry Tickets/Fort Tickets/Boating/Rafting at your own
- Rescue Services in any unwanted Situation
- Personal Orders during Meals
- Porter Facility
- Life Insurance
- Anything that is not included in services included section
- Luxury Air Conditioned Booked AC Transport (Grand Cabin/Saloon Coaster)
- Trained Driver
- All Tools & Taxes
- Booked Jeeps for Rati Gali Lake
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay (04 Person's Sharing)
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Delicious Dinners (Including 1 Bonfire)
- Basic 1st Aid
- Complete Tour Guidance
This tour is specially designed for families and groups who want to visit the heavenly beauty of Ratti Gali. During this tour you will visit Muzaffrabad, Keran, Dhani Waterfall, Ratti Gali, Dowarian.
Terms & Conditions
- Items to bring with yoh:
- CNIC (Compulsory)
- Personal belongings
- Normal Clothes
- Terms and Conditions;
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case
- In Case of any unforeseen happening which cause any loss related to health or any personal belongings,Management will not be responsible
- Please take care about the other participants' respect, anyone found guilty in this regard will be immediately dropped from the rest of the trip
- Keeping or Taking Any Drug or Narcotics during Trip or Travelling with Paradise Travels is strictly Prohibited, any person found guilty in this regard will be immediately drop from rest of the trip
- In case of any unwanted weather conditions, the Management will decide any other possible option
- If due to some political issues or any other unwanted situation, the trip is cancelled then all participants will be paid back 80% of their dues
- 80 % Deduction on total amount or full initial deposit, if anyone cancels their booking in the last two days before departure
- For any unwanted situation caused by you, organizers will not be held responsible and will not be held accused in any case
- Participants cannot bring any kind of explosive material or any weapon with them
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group
- The members will take care that they are not involved in any character failing activity during Trip.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- Seat cancellation policy is given below:
- If you cancel your seats before 24 Hour's or Less Of Departure Then 100% Cancellations Charges Will Be Applicable.
- If you cancel your seats before 3 Day’s or more Of Departure Then 50% Cancellations Charges Will Be Applicable.
- If you cancel your seats before 5 Day’s or more Of Departure Then 30% Cancellations Charges Will Be Applicable.
- No amount will be refund if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.