Islamabad to Islamabad
Honeymoon Tour Packages
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2021-08-02 to 2021-09-05
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
- Upper Dir
- Kumrat Valley
- Jahaz Banda
- Departure from islamabad sharp at 8 AM
- Arrival at thal Dir Valley
- Visit historical Thal Masjid
- Dinner and stay night at Thal
- Breakfast in camping area
- Visit kumrat forest, water fall,kala chashma , do janga
- Dinner and stay night in kumrat forest.(camping stay/ tent stay)
- Return to Thal Via Jeeps
- Return to Islamabad (ICT)
- Meals (Lunch+Dinner)
- Expenses of personal nature like cold drinks, tea, mineral water, hiking stick etc.
- Any sight seeing out side of Itinerary
- Any item or service not mentioned above in “Tour Includes” section
- Travel Insurance
- Cost for rescue or in case of emergency
- Personal Clothing
- Entry Tickets
- Comfortable hotel accommodation (On shared Basis)
- Driver as Guide
- Fuel & Road Taxes
- Breakfast (Omelet, Paratha, Tea)
Kumrat Valley is located in the Upper Dir district of KPK. The nearest town to the valley is Thall. Thall is around 45 km from Kumrat Valley and is used as the launching point for trips to Kumrat Valley. Thall is perhaps one of the most conservative places in Pakistan, so make sure to behave appropriately when you visit. The Panjkora river, which originates in the Hindu Kush mountains, runs through Kumrat Valley, and the valley is incredibly lush and green.
Terms & Conditions
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- Weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- In case of refund, Company will make refund before 3 days of registration last date.
- Only the decision of Organizers will be considered as Final.
- In case any Participant Leave the Group During tour due to any Reason, He/She Will not be eligible for any Refund.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline.
- Food shall be decided by the managemen
- Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully.