Islamabad to Islamabad
Honeymoon Tour Packages
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2021-07-31 to 2022-08-28
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
- Pick Up from Islamabad
- Departure for Chitral Valley Via Swat Motorway, upper dir and tunnel
- Reaach City, shifted to hotel and City Tour
- Night stay at Chitral City
- Visit to Kalash graveyard and school made with the help of the people of Greece would be aninteresting addition. Participants can meet and interact with community members, teachers andlocal kids in their traditional dresses.
- Hotel stay at Bamburet Valley
- Departure for Islamabad
- Enjoy the Scenic views on the way back
- Drop off at Islamabad
- End of Tour
- Meals (Lunch+Dinner)
- Expenses of personal nature like cold drinks, tea, mineral water, hiking stick etc.
- Any sight seeing out side of Itinerary
- Any item or service not mentioned above in “Tour Includes” section
- Travel Insurance
- Cost for rescue or in case of emergency
- Personal Clothing
- Entry Tickets
- Comfortable hotel accommodation (On shared Basis)
- Driver as Guide
- Fuel & Road Taxes
- Breakfast (Omelet, Paratha, Tea)
Chitral Valley offers everything a tourist can ask for. From the rich culture and hospitality of the people of Kalash to the mesmerizing sceneries of Chitral Valley and Shandur Pass, you will witness the best of both worlds. Visiting this crown jewel of the Hindu Kush will surely be an experience of the lifetime!.
Terms & Conditions
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- Weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- In case of refund, Company will make refund before 3 days of registration last date.
- Only the decision of Organizers will be considered as Final.
- In case any Participant Leave the Group During tour due to any Reason, He/She Will not be eligible for any Refund.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline.
- Food shall be decided by the managemen
- Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully.