Lahore to Lahore
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2021-11-10 to 2022-09-15
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Chicken Karahi+Roti/Nan+Salad+Raita+Cold Drink
Mingora, Swat, Malam Jabba, Madyan, Behrain, Kalam, Ushu Forest, Mataltan, Glacier, Mahodand Lake
- Malam Jabba
- Ushu Forest
- Mahodand Lake
20 minutes stay at Bhera Interchange/Mian G Restaurant
Pick up Islamabad/Rawalpindi participants from Daewoo Terminal
Breakfast in mingora
Start traveling to Malam Jabba
Reach malam jabba
Explore Malam jabba whole day
Chair lift and zip line at Malam Jabba
Back to mingora in evening
Dinner at hotel
Overnight stay in Fizza Ghat/Behrain
Breakfast at 8:00 am
Start travelling to kalam
Transfer to jeeps
Explore ushu forest
Reach Mahodand Lake
Spend some time at Mahodand Lake
Back to Kalam
Dinner BBQ and Bonfire
Overnight stay in Behrain/Kalam
Breakfast at hotel at 08:00am
Departure for Lhr & Isb
Reach Fizza Ghat
Visit Fizza ghat
Sight seeing on the way back
Reach Isb at 8:pm
Reach lhr at 12 :00am approximately
Reached at home with Memorable
(+/- 2 or 3 Hours Can be Minus or Added to Route Plan Due to Current Traffic Situation)
?Any personal expenses/refreshments
?Extra expenses caused due to road sliding or any other reason
? Personal Porter
? Anything not mentioned explicitly in the package
?Air conditioned, luxury transportation (4c
saloon coaster/ grand cabin)
?2 night hotel stay on basis 4/5 person per room sharing (beds + mattresses)
?Quality meals (3 Breakfasts +2 Dinners)
?Complete guided tour with professional guides
?All tolls and taxes
?Jeeps charges are included
Swat District is a district in the Malakand Division of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. With a population of 2,309,570 per the 2017 national census, Swat is the 15th-largest district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Terms & Conditions
1. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
2. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons and drugs are not allowed at all.
3. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
4. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
5. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
6. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
7. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Our trips are environment friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
9. Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud sliding, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls or any other accidents.
10. No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, code of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt strictly