Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
Honeymoon Tour Packages
6 Days 5 Nights
Available 2020-10-01 to 2020-12-31
6 Days 5 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Naran, Lulusar, Babusar, Chilas, Hunza, Attabad Lake, Sust, Pasuu, Khunjerab pass, Naltar.
- Lulusar Lake
- Babusar Top
- Attabad Lake
- Khunjerab Pass
- Naltar Valley
- Gathering at 03:30AM
- Departure at Sharp 03:30AM
- First stop of 40 Minutes for Breakfast at Mansehra
- Lunch Break at Naran
- Stop at lalusar lake and babusar top
- Arrival at Chillas at 06:00PM
- Dinner at 08:00PM
- NIGHT STAY AT CHILLAS INN HOTEL
- Departure for Hunza Valley
- Visit of Altit Fort.Visit of Eagle nest point.
- Night stay at Hunza.
- Mulberry Hotel
- Breakfast call at 07:00AM
- Visit of Attabad Lake, Sust, Pasuu, Khunjerab pass
- Back to hunza in the evening
- Night stay in hunza
- MULBERRY HOTEL
- Breakfast call at 07:00AM
- Time Spend at Hunza and Hunza market
- Departure for Naltar valley on jeep
- Visit of Naltar valley and lake
- Back to Gilgit in the evening
- Night stay at Gilgit PTDC Hotel
- Breakfast call at 08:00AM
- Visit Of Gilgit city.
- Departure for Naran
- Stop at Babusar top and lalusar lake.
- Visit of naran rafting point.
- Visit of Naran city
- Night stay at Naran flora inn hotel
- Departure for islamabad at 11:00AM
- Stop at Kiwayi, Balakot and Mansehra
- Lunch break at Mansehra 03:00PM
- Arrival in Islamabad 07:00PM
|Naran flora inn||Naran|
- Lunch, Dinner
- Entry Tickets
- Extra expenses due to landslides oad blocks
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Any item not mentioned in services included
- Food (Breakfast)
- Jeep Expenses for Naltar valley
- Hotel Expense 1 room
- Services of a Guide
- Basic first aid kit
- Toll Taxes
- Food & Stay Expenses of Guide & Driver
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to see the heavenly beauty 6 Days tour to Naran, Naltar & Hunza Valley. These places are known for their heavenly, wondrous, and mighty beauty. During this tour you will visit Naran, Lulusar, Babusar, Chilas, Hunza, Attabad Lake, Sust, Pasuu, Khunjerab pass, Naltar.
Terms & Conditions
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- A/C will not be operational in hilly areas.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Falcon Adventure Club is a brand by Falconite Tours (Pvt) Ltd running by adventure enthusiasts.
- The customer’s copy of the receipt Is not valid receipt unless it is validated by the authorized person of Falcon Adventure Club or Falconite Tours (Pvt) Ltd.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less - 100% cancellation charges does apply
- 48 HRS or less - 100% cancellation charge does apply
- 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
- 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
- In case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% on the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.
- Only the decision of Organizers will be considered as Final.
- Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited (any sort of DRUG is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN).
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline
- Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu email@example.com)
- Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
- In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
- 3/4 Hours +/- can be experienced during traveling due to any reason.