Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
5 Days 4 Nights
Available 2020-09-28 to 2021-11-01
5 Days 4 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Besham, Chilas, Garam Chasma, 3 Mountain Junction, Rakaposhi View point, Hunza, Baltit and Altit Forts, Passu, Khunjerab pass.
- 3 Mountain Junction Point
- Rakaposhi View Point
- Baltit Fort
- Khunjerab Pass
- Gathering at 04:00AM
- Departure at Sharp 04:00AM
- First stop for breakfast at around 8AM
- Lunch at besham or Naran
- (depending on the situation of Babusar pass)
- Arrival at Chilas: 08:00PM
- Dinner at 09:00PM
- NIGHT STAY IN CHILAS
- Shangrila Hotel Chilas
- Breakfast call at 08:00AM
- Departure at sharp 09:00AM
- 10 Minute stop at Garam Chasma
- Stop at Junction point of Highest Mountain Ranges of the World
- Stop at Rakaposhi view point
- Check in to Hotel
- Visit of Hunza Market
- Altit Fort visit
- Eagle Nest View Point visit during sunset
- Night stay in Hunza
- MULBERRY HOTEL
- Breakfast call at 08:30AM
- Visit of Attabad Lake, Passu Cones
- Hussaini Bridge
- khunjurab pass (Pak China Border)
- Back to Hunza in the evening
- Same Hotel
- Breakfast call at 08:30AM
- Visit of Baltit Fort
- Time spend at Hunza market
- Departure for Naran or Chilas
- If the Babusar Pass gets closed we will stay in Chilas and next day depart for Islamabad & Lahore
- Reach Naran in the evening
- Night stay in Naran
- Afaq Hotel or equivalent
- Departure from Naran will be at 11AM
- so during this free time Participants can visit Naran Market or Saif Ul malook lake by their own.
- Departure for islamabad at 06:00AM
- Lunch break at Mansehra 04:00AM
- Arrival in Islamabad 09:00PM
- Arrival in Lahore at 1:30AM
- Entry Tickets
- Extra expenses due to landslides oad blocks
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned in services included
- Food (Breakfast, Dinner) .
- Hotel Expense (3/4 in one room)
- Services of a Guide
- Basic first aid kit
- Toll Taxes
- Food & Stay Expenses of Guide & Driver
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to see the heavenly beauty of Hunza Valley. This valley is known for its worthy sightseeing. During this tour you will visit Besham, Chilas, Garam Chasma, 3 Mountain Junction, Rakaposhi View point, Hunza, Baltit and Altit Forts, Passu, Khunjerab pass.
Terms & Conditions
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- A/C will not be operational in hilly areas.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- Falcon Adventure Club is a brand by Falconite Tours (Pvt) Ltd running by adventure enthusiasts.
- The customer’s copy of the receipt Is not valid receipt unless it is validated by the authorized person of Falcon Adventure Club or Falconite Tours (Pvt) Ltd.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 24 HRS or less - 100% cancellation charges does apply
- 48 HRS or less - 100% cancellation charge does apply
- 3 days or more – 50% cancellation charge does apply
- 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply
- 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
- In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
- In case of online payments, we can charge 2.5% on the total cost of the event and merchant copy will be signed by the credit card/Debit Card holder only.
- Only the decision of Organizers will be considered as Final.
- Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
- The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited (any sort of DRUG is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN).
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline
- Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
- In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
- 3/4 Hours +/- can be experienced during traveling due to any reason.