Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2022-03-01 to 2022-12-31
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Luxury Air conditioned Coach/ Hiace
Muzaffarabad, Keran, Dhani waterfall, Sharda, Kel, Aurang Kel, Neelum valley
- Arang Kel
- Neelum Valley
Breakfast in Muzaffarabad 8:00 am
Continue journey towards Keran
A short stay in route at Dhani waterfall 11:00 am
Arrival at Keran till afternoon 2:00 pm, Arrival at Sharda till 4.00 pm.
Transfer to hotel and explore surroundings
Dinner and Bonfire 8:00 pm
Overnight stay in a hotel
- Breakfast in Sharda 8:00 am
- Continue journey towards Sharda / Kel 9:00 am
- Transfer to local vehicles on reaching Sharda for Kel 12:00 pm
- Arrival at Kel. Explore Kel or hike to Aurang Kel 2:00 pm
- Drive back to Sharda before sunset 7:00 pm
- Dinner 8:00 pm
- Overnight stay in a hotel
- Breakfast at Shardah 7:00 am
- Departure for Lahore 8:00 am
- Arrival at Muzafarabad 3:00 pm
- Departure for Lahore 4:00 pm
- Arrival in Islamabad 8:00 pm and Lahore till 1:00 am
*Change in Plan occur due to landslide, Traffic or natural disaster
- Any entry tickets
- Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks.
- Insurance and liability
- Any item not mentioned above.
- Luxury Transportation (Coaster Saloon & Toyota Grand Cabin )
- Jeep Expanses
- 2 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3 / 4 person sharing
- 2 Time Quality Meals (3 Breakfasts + 3 Dinner)
- Professional Photography
- BBQ Dinner (1) & Bonfire (1)
- Basic first aid kit.
- All tolls and taxes
This Neelum valley trip is designed specially for those people who have few number of days to visit heaven on earth. During your visit you will be visiting Muzaffarabad, Keran, Dhani waterfall, Sharda, Kel, Aurang Kel. We specially encourage families to enjoy this special treat
Terms & Conditions
• Every member must keep original NIC with him/her all the time in the trip.
• The member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg of Cargo bags is allowed.
• Every member is bound to behave ethically with his/her fellow group participants
• In case of any misbehaviour by any member, the company has the right to cancel his/her membership at any time.
• The company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The Company is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Click Pakistan is very keen to take security and safety measures of his participants, still, each venture can be troubled with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters such as avalanches and land sliding or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out, In case of such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible at all.
• In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• In case of any inconvenient situation, the leader or tour guide has the right to decide that what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• The Company can cancel the booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly prohibited during the tour.