Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2020-08-21 to 2020-12-31
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Luxury Air conditioned Coach/ Grand Cabin
Muzaffarabad, Keran, Dhani waterfall, Kutton Waterfall, Karan Residency, Dowarian, Ratti gali, Baraku
- Neelum Valley
- Ratti Gali
- Breakfast in Muzaffarabad 8:00 am
- Continue journey towards Keran
- short stay in route at Dhani waterfall 11:00 am
- A short stay at Kutton Waterfall 1:00 pm
- Arrival at Karan till 4:00 pm Transfer to hotel
- Explore surroundings Dinner and Bonfire 8:00 pm
- Overnight stay in Karan (Karan Residency or Similar)
- Breakfast at Hotel 8:00 am
- Drive to Dowarian Transfer to a jeep and drive to Ratti gali basecamp Trek to Lake
- Explore the surroundings Back to Dowarian
- Drive to Keran Overnight stay at Keran (Keran Residency)
- Breakfast at Keran 8:00 am
- Departure for Lahore 9:00 am
- Arrival at Muzafarabad 3:00 pm
- Lunch cum dinner at Muzafarabad / Baraku
- Departure for Lahore 4:00 pm Arrival in Islamabad 8:00 pm and Lahore till 1:00 am
|Keran Residency or equal||Keran|
- Complementary Breakfast
- Boating Expenses
- Entry Tickets
- All Tolls & Taxes
- Hotel Accommodation
- Quality Meals
- Tour Guide Services
- First Aid Box
This tour package is best for families who waht to visit the beautiful Ratti gali lake in Neelum valley. During your tour to Neelum valley you will be visiting Muzaffarabad, Keran, Dhani waterfall, Kutton Waterfall, Karan Residency, Dowarian, Ratti gali, and Barakoh
Terms & Conditions
- 10,500/Rs. per head
- 25000/Rs. (For Twin sharing)
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.