Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
5 Days 4 Nights
Available 2020-09-04 to 2020-11-30
5 Days 4 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Islamabad, Abbotabad, Menshera, Balakot, Naran, Chillas, Raikot Bride, Tattu Village, Fairy Meadows, Reflection lake, Bayal Camp, Nanga Parbat Base Camp.
- Fairy Meadows
- Beyal Camp
- Nanga Parbat Base Camp
- Breakfast at Balakot
- Visit of Lulusar Lake & Babusar Top
- Departure For Chillas
- Reached Chillas
- 09:00 pm Dinner
- Food: (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Breskfast 8:00 am
- Departure for Raikot 9:00 am
- Arrival at Raikot and trasnfer to jeeps 11:00 am
- Arrival at Tatu and start of hike towards Fairy Meadows 1:00 pm
- Arrival in Fairy meadows and trasnfer to huts 5:00 pm
- Dinner and Bonfire 8:00 pm
- Overnight stay in huts or camps
- Breakfast 7:00 am
- Start of the hike towards Nanga Parbat Base Camp 8:00 am
- Arrival at base camp / explore surroundings 1:00 pm
- Trace your steps back to Fairy Meadows and reach 6:00 pm
- Dinner and Bonfire 8:00 pm
- Overnight stay in camps or huts
- Breakfast 8:00 am
- Trek down to Tatu and trasnfer to jeeps 11:00 am-
- Transfer to jeeps and departure for Raikot 12:00 pm
- Arrival at Raikot, trasnfet to jeeps and departure for Chilas 3:00pm
- Arrival in Chilas 5:00 pm
- Dinner 8:00 pm
- Overnight stay in hotel
- Overnight stay in Chilas OR Naran
- (Grace Continental Chilas / Royal City or same)
- Breakfast 7:00 am
- Departure for Lahore 8:00 am
- Dinner in Abottabad 6:00 pm
- Arrival in Islamabad till 10:00 pm & Lahore 3:00 am
- End of services
|Huts or Camps||Fairy Meadows|
- Trekking gears (Trekking stick, bag packs or rain coats)
- Serious medical condition is on your own as company will provide the basic first aid only.
- Entry Tickets/Fort Tickets/Boating/Rafting at your own
- Rescue Services in any unwanted Situation
- Personal Orders during Meals
- Porter Facility
- Life Insurance
- Anything that is not included in services included section
- Note: (Charges apply) Trekking sticks and Rain coats are available on prior demand, please check in Services Section.
- Luxury Air Conditioned Booked Transport (Saloon Coaster)
- Trained Driver
- All Tools & Taxes
- Booked Jeeps for Fairy Meadows.
- 2 Nights Camping in Fairy Meadows (3-4 Persons sharing)
- Local Guide During Nanga Parbat Trekking
- 2 Time Meals (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Complete Tour Guidance
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to explore heavenly beauty of Naran and fairy Meadows. These two places are one of the major tourist spot of Northern Pakistan. During your tour you will visit Islamabad, Abbotabad, Menshera, Balakot, Naran, Chillas, Raikot Bride, Tattu Village, Fairy Meadows, Reflection lake, Bayal Camp, Nanga Parbat Base Camp.
Terms & Conditions
- Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse any participant, who does not have CNIC, to board the trip without any refund.
- The Company reserves the unfettered right to substantially change, alter or modify the trip schedule without any prior intimation to participants and/or costs due to unforeseen factors including without limitation to traffic jams, landslides, riots, terrorist activity, political turmoil, bad weather or as deemed fit to be in the best interest of the whole group by the Company.
- You warrant and affirm that you will not get involved in any character failing activity, including but not limited to use of obscene language or as the Company or its representative(s) deems fit, during the trip and acknowledge that failure to abide by this provision will entitle the Company to drop you off from rest of the trip without any refund.
- Please take care about the other participants’ respect and privacy. The Company and its representative(s) reserve the right to remove any person from the trip without warning in case on non-compliance with this condition.
- If, for any unforeseen reason or activity that is beyond the control of the Company, the trip is cancelled at any time before departure then participants will be entitled to refund of their respective amount paid to the Company after 20% deductions from amount paid and/or charging any administrative costs incurred to make such refunds.
- The Company shall be entitled to make 100% deduction along with any administrative costs incurred on total amount or full initial deposit, as the case may be, if the participant cancels his/her booking in last two days before departure.
- You warrant and affirm that you do not possess any explosives, weapons or prohibited drugs of any sort throughout the trip. The Company and its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any situation that arises due to your mollified or negligence and you shall hold the Company and its representative(s) harmless and indemnified from any legal or civil consequences arising out of your actions in this regard. Any participant found to be in possession of aforementioned restricted article(s) shall be immediately dropped from the trip without any refund.
- In case of theft, robbery or loss or damage by any means whatsoever, to personal belongings of participants, regardless of their monetary value, during the trip, the Company or its representative(s) shall not be held liable for any such loss or damage be it direct or indirect.
- You warrant and affirm that you will use/handle any of the Company’s equipment provided to you during the course of this trip will utmost reasonable skill and care and warrant to not damage Company’s property/equipment and/or any service tool under the possession of Company being used for the trip. If you fail to adhere to this condition, either intentionally or negligently, you shall be bound to pay/reimburse/indemnify the Company for its losses and any consequential damages that may arise from your failure to comply with this condition.
- The Company will take all reasonably possible measures to ensure safety and well-being of participants of the trip, however, in case any unwanted situation arises which is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or its representative(s) and in presence of any unforeseeable, inevitable event, the Company and/or its representative(s) shall, by any reason whatsoever, not be held liable and responsible for any consequences.
- Cancelation Policy;
- 7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
- 3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
- Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.