Karachi to Karachi
9 Days 8 Nights
Available 2021-07-23 to 2021-09-30
9 Days 8 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Kashmir Waterfall, Kutton waterfall, Keran LOC & River Side, Arangkel, Muzaffarabad
1- Lunches All days
2- Extra Rooms
3- Extra Millage other than above mentioned
4- Personal Medication
5- Tips and other Payments
6- Loss of Valuable Item
7- Anything not mentioned in facilities included in the package section.
1- Train Tickets from Karachi
2- Station Pick & Drop
3- AC Luxury Coaster/Grand Cabin from Islamabad
4- Breakfast & Dinners
5- Hotel Rooms 3/4 Pax Sharing
6- Tour Guide Services
7- Cable Car Charges for Kashmir Waterfall & Arangkel
Get Ready to explore the beauty of Neelum Valley, Kashmir in the beautiful season of Summer ?
Terms & Conditions
Before requesting to register for tour, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• During the train journey or journey beyond Islamabad on our coaster, any kind of incident occur i.e harassment or social/physical abuse happened with any participant. Company is not responsible as our services are only related to traveling not with the relation between the participants or vendors or any people they met during the journey.
• I undertake that company is not responsible for condition of Train bogies or coaches, also not responsible for late timing arrival or departure as its beyond of their control, If I have any issue I will complaint directly to Pakistan Railway.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and has to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking, However, the Company may cancel booking at any time. Further Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• In adventure tours timings are never fixed, in case timings get delayed due to any reason i.e. delay/shortage of jeeps/tire puncture/engine malfunction, any participant who will leave on any other rented transport will be responsible for their expense, company will give no compensation.
• Company is not responsible for any injury/loss/accidental death occurred during the journey and will give no compensation.
• No refund will be made in case any participant left the group during the event.
• No refund will be made in case of natural disaster or any other unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, landslides, accident, flat tires, engine failure, ac failure, or other vehicle malfunction.
• In case of checking on any check post, any participant found guilty of not carrying CNIC or carrying any illegal item will be dropped on the check post and group will not wait.
• During the journey in case of any accident causing by nature or road traffic, Company will not be responsible for any kind of loss i.e Injury/Death/Handicap. I myself will be only responsible for any outcome that will occur because of incident during the whole journey.