Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2022-05-08 to 2022-11-30
3 Days 2 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Naran, Lake Saif ul Malook, Lulusar Lake, Babusar Pass, Kunhar River, Balakot.
- Saif Ul Malook Lake
- Lulusar Lake
- Babusar Top
- Arrival at Islamabad at 03:00 PM (Pick up Members from Islamabad)
- Breakfast at Balakot: 08:00 am
- Departure from Balakot: 09:00 am
- Reached Naran in afternoon
- Transfer To Hotel
- Departure for Saif ul Malook by Jeeps
- Dinner and night stay at Naran
- Food (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Breakfast 8:00 am
- Departure for Babusar Pass
- Visit Batakundi,
- Short stay at Lulusar Lake
- Photography and sightseeing stay at Babusar Top
- Drive back to Naran till sunset
- Dinner 8:00 pm
- Overnight stay in hotel in Naran
- Break Fast:8:00 am
- Short stay at kiwaii Waterfall
- Drive Back To Islamabad / Lahore
- Refreshment stay on the way
- Reach Islamabad in evening
- Drive back to Lahore
- Arrival in Lahore around 11.00 pm
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Extra expenses due to landslides oad blocks
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
- Personal insurances of clients
- Laundry & phone calls or other expenses of personal.
- Luxury Transport
- Complimentary snacks during travel
- Jeeps Travel on 6-7 person Sharing basis
- Rooms on 4 person sharing basis
- Services of a guide
- Quality Meals ( 3 Breakfast, 2 Dinners & 1 Lunch)
- Complimentary Mineral Water during travel
- Complimentary Cold Drinks during travel
- Complimentary Tea on trip
- All Road Toll Taxes
- First Aid Kit
- Live BBQ and Bonfire
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to see the heavenly beauty of Naran, and Saif ul Malook. During this tour you will visit Naran, Lake Saif ul Malook, Lulusar Lake, Babusar Pass, Kunhar River, Balakot.
Terms & Conditions
- 50% advance should be paid for the reservation
- All the pricing is exclusive of Tax (GST)
- Kids age 5-10 : 50% charges
- Kids age < 5 : Free and given jumper seat
- Remaining 50% amount should be paid at the time of departure
- Please bring National Identity Card with you (mandatory)
- 80% deduction on total amount or full initial deposit, if anyone cancels their booking in last two days before departure.A seat can't be cancel before 3 days of departure. and payment is not refundable.
- The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
- Misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
- A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
- (If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
- Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
- Members will be-be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
- Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose off them properly.
- Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Trip Managers will not be responsible for such delays.
- All seats will be allocated to all participants before the departure, no one is allowed to change the seat without the permission of Team Lead!