Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
5 Days 4 Nights
Available 2020-12-04 to 2021-06-30
5 Days 4 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Besham, Chilas, Nanga Parbat View Point, 3 Mountain Junction point, Jaglot, Rakaposhi View Point, Hunza, Gojal, Altit Fort, Baltit Fort, Karimabad, Attabad Lake, Hussaini Bridge, Passu, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border), Nalter Valley, Satrangi Lake, Blue Lake.
- Nanga Parbat View Point
- 3 Mountain Junction Point
- Rakaposhi View Point
- Altit Fort
- Baltit Fort
- Attabad Lake
- Khunjerab Pass
- Naltar Valley
- Pickup of Karachi and Islamabad Participants from Islamabad Sharp Breakfast at Besham
- Departure For Chillas
- Reached Chillas
- Night Stay at Regal Inn / Royal City
- 09:00 pm Dinner
- Food: (Breakfast + Dinner)
- (Chillas - Hunza)
- Stay at meeting point of 3 greatest mountain ranges,
- Stay at view point of Nanga Parbat & Rakaposhi
- Visit of Altit Fort
- Visit Baltit Fort (If time allows, otherwise will visit on return)
- Arrival at Hunza and transfer to the hotel (Hunza View / Karakoram Highway Hotel / Rakaposhi View or equivalent)
- Dinner at 08:00 pm
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner)
- (Hunza – Khunjerab Pass):
- Departure for Gujal / Khunjerab Pass
- Drive towards Khunjerab pass
- Visit Atabad Lake by crossing the longest tunnel beside Attabad Lake.
- Visit of Khunjerab Pass Pak-China Border. (if Open)
- Visit of Suspension Bridge Hussaini Bridge (depend on time)
- Drive back to Hunza
- Dinner, Bonfire and Local Musical Night at Hunza view / Karakoram Highway Hotel / Rakaposhi View or equivalent
- (Hunza – Nalter – Chillas):
- Breakfast at Hotel 07:30 pm
- Reached Nomal
- Transfer to Jeeps
- Visit Nalter Valley
- Visit of Satrangi Lake & Blue Lake (travel till last accessible point)
- Back to Nomal
- Departure for Chillas
- Dinner & Night Stay at Chillas
- Hotel: Regal or Royal City
- (Chillas – Islamabad/Lahore):
- Departure for Lahore
- Reach Islamabad
- Lunch cum Dinner on the way
- Reach Lahore.
|Highway Hotel / Rakaposhi View or equivalent)||Hunza|
|Regal Inn / Royal City||Chilas|
- Personal Clothing
- Jeeps Fare
- Entry Tickets of Altit and Baltit Fort
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls, Heaters
- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost
- Travel Through Private Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- 4 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing
- (Beds + Mattresses)
- 6 night’s hotel stays for KHI participants as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing (Beds + Mattresses)
- Quality Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Bonfire (1 Time)
- Basic first aid kit.
- All tolls and taxes
This tour is designed for families and groups who want to see the heavenly beauty of Hunza, khunjerab pass. Hunza is one of the most beautiful places in Northern Pakistan. During this tour you will visit Besham, Chilas, Nanga Parbat View Point, 3 Mountain Junction point, Jaglot, Rakaposhi View Point, Hunza, Gojal, Altit Fort, Baltit Fort, Karimabad, Attabad Lake, Hussaini Bridge, Passu, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border), Nalter Valley, Satrangi Lake, Blue Lake.
Terms & Conditions
- Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be responsible for any kind of Loss regarding personal or precious items i.e. (Cameras, Jewelry, Cam Coders and Mobile Phones ETC).
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to assign the seats in the transport as per requirements.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to eliminate any explorer found guilty of disrespecting or misbehaving with any co-explorer or team member.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be liable to provide the explorer with any kind of snacks or beverages. (Plain water will be offered)
- Pakistan Domestic Tour reserves the rights to use the photos taken during the tour for electronic media.
- Smoking in the transport is Strictly Prohibited.
- In case of land sliding if it becomes necessary to stay (anywhere) other than the accommodation mentioned in the itinerary, the cost will be charged extra and will be decided on runtime.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be responsible for any accidental cases or any loss of lives during whole the tour.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to amend/change the itinerary due to any natural disasters i.e. Landsliding and Weather issues ETC.