Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
4 Days 3 Nights
Available 2020-09-02 to 2020-11-30
4 Days 3 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Breakfast (Paratha + Egg + Milk Tea).
Dinner (One chicken dish with raita, salad, cold drink).
Muzaffrabad, Dhani Waterfall, Kutton Waterfall, Keran, LOC, Upper Neelum, Kel, Sharda, Aurang Kel, Taobut, Halmat
- Dhana Sar
- Neelum Valley
- Arang Kel
- Pick Participants From Faizabad
- Breakfast at Muzaffarabad:
- Departure from Muzaffarabad:
- Visit of Dhanni WaterFall
- Reached at Kutton
- Visit Kutton Waterfall
- Reached Keran Transfer to Rooms
- Hike to Upper Neelum (Upon time)
- Night Stay at Keran and Dinner at Hotel
- Food: Breakfast + Dinner
- Break Fast:
- Departure for Aurang Kel:
- Arrival at Kel
- 45-60 min Hike for Aurang Kel
- Explore Aurang Kel and surroundings
- Dinner Night Stay at Sharda or Kel
- Bonfire + Dinner
- Breakfast 7:00 Am
- Departure for Kel 7:30 Am
- Explore 5000-year-old Sharda peeth/ university
- Jeep Driver to Taobut
- Short Stay For Sight Seeing of Halmat & Janawai during travelling
- Sight View for kamri bal pass
- explore Taobut Meadows
- Return to Sharda
- Dinner and Night stay at keran or Sharda
- Breakfast: 6:00 am
- departure for Islamabad/Lahore 6:30AM
- short stay for lunch
- -Return to Islamabad/Lahore til night
|Standerd||Sharda or Kel|
- Personal Clothing
- Entry Tickets
- Extras at hotel like drinks, laundry, phone calls, Heaters, Acitivities
- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost
- Travelling Cost From KHI TO KHI
- Travelling Cost From LHR TO LHR
- Travelling Cost From ISD TO ISD
- (NOTE: Return Train Tickets Will Be Provided with Hotel stay for Karachi Participants From Karachi to Islamabad or Lahore & Islamabad or Lahore to Karachi)
- Travel Through Private Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- (Saloon Coaster if 18-20 Persons)
- (Grand Cabin if 11-13 Persons)
- Jeep as per itinerary on 7 pax sharing per jeep basis.
- 3 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing
- (Beds + Mattresses)
- 5 night’s hotel stays for KHI participants as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing (Beds + Mattresses)
- Quality Meals (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Bonfire (1 Time)
- Basic first aid kit.
- All tolls and taxes
This tour is for families and groups who want to experience the beauty of Aurang Kel and Halmat.During this event you will come across these places Muzaffrabad, Dhani Waterfall, Kutton Waterfall, Keran, LOC, Upper Neelum, Kel, Sharda, Aurang Kel, Taobut, Halmat
Terms & Conditions
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- 7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
- 3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
- Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
- Please bring National Identity Card (CNIC) and a copy of CNIC along with you (mandatory). The Company reserves the right to refuse
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be responsible for any kind of Loss regarding personal or precious items i.e. (Cameras, Jewelry, Cam Coders and Mobile Phones ETC).
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to assign the seats in the transport as per requirements.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to eliminate any explorer found guilty of disrespecting or misbehaving with any co-explorer or team member.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be liable to provide the explorer with any kind of snacks or beverages. (Plain water will be offered)
- Pakistan Domestic Tour reserves the rights to use the photos taken during the tour for electronic media.
- Smoking in the transport is Strictly Prohibited.
- In case of land sliding if it becomes necessary to stay (anywhere) other than the accommodation mentioned in the itinerary, the cost will be charged extra and will be decided on runtime.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will not be responsible for any accidental cases or any loss of lives during whole the tour.
- Pakistan Domestic Tour will have complete rights to amend/change the itinerary due to any natural disasters i.e. Landsliding and Weather issues ETC.
- Cheers and Happy Sight Seeing!!