Mingora Swat to Mingora Swat
Honeymoon Tour Packages
2 Days 1 Nights
Available 2022-03-16 to 2022-10-13
2 Days 1 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Fizaghat, Saidu Sharif, Marghuzaar, White Palace, Manglor Valley, Jahan abad Stupa, Seer village, Kishaora, Spene oba and Malam Jabba
- Malam Jabba
- Pick Up from Daewoo Terminal Mingora
- Reach Fizaghat for a refresher
- Afternoon visit to the historic White Palace, Marguhzaar, Saidu Sharif and later return back for night stay
- Breakfast at 8:am
- Departure for Malam Jabba Valley
- Visit Manglor Valley, Jahan abad Stupa, Seer village, Kishaora, Spene Oba
- Spend the day at Malam Jabba
- Later return back to mingora for end of tour, along with beautiful travel memories that stay with you forever.
|Burj Al Swat||Main Road Fizaghat, Swat|
- Meals (Lunch+Dinner)
- Expenses of personal nature like cold drinks, tea, mineral water, hiking stick etc.
- Any sight seeing out side of Itinerary
- Any item or service not mentioned above in “Tour Includes” section
- Travel Insurance
- Cost for rescue or in case of emergency
- Personal Clothing
- Entry Tickets
- Comfortable hotel accommodation (On shared Basis)
- Driver as Guide
- Fuel & Road Taxes
- Breakfast (Omelet, Paratha, Tea)
Malam Jabba is a Hill Station in the Hindu Kush mountain range nearly 40 km from Saidu Sharif in Swat Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK). Malam Jabba is home to one of the two ski resorts in Pakistan; the other is at Naltar, Gilgit Baltistan. On the main Madyan-Kalam road, the road turns to the right at Manglor town , for the Malam-Jabba Dara which has a series of small villages and settlements like Salanda, Jehanabad, Talegraam, Badar, Ser, Malam, Kishora, Spine Oba, and finally Jabba. Malam is a small village which comes prior to Kishora village on the main Malam-Jabba road. Malam is nearly 17 km from Manglor while Kishora is at 18 km distance. Jabba (12 km from Kishora) is the upper most part of the whole Dara (gorge). The Malam Jabba Ski Resort, owned by the Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation, had a ski slope of about 800m with the highest point of the slope 2804 m above sea level. Malam Jabba Ski Resort was the joint effort of the Pakistan with its Austrian counterpart. The resort was equipped with modern facilities including roller/ice-skating rinks, chair lifts, skiing platforms, telephones and snow clearing equipment.
Terms & Conditions
Incase cancelation of tour advance payment will not be refunded Please carry your “National Identity Card” with you all the time during the tour.