Karachi to karachi
4 Days 3 Nights
Available 2020-11-02 to 2021-01-31
4 Days 3 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Quetta, Hanna Lake, Urak Valley, Zairat, Khuzdar.
- Departure from Karachi
- Stopover at Bela / Khuzdaar
- Breakfast on the way Quetta
- Arrival Quetta
- Hotel check in Quetta,
- Rest Time Till 1 PM
- Departure for Hanna lake
- Lunch in Quetta Hotel
- Free time at Hanna lake
- Departure for Urak Valley
- Free time at Urak Valley
- Return to hotel in the evening
- Free time in the evening to explore Quetta Market
- Dinner at hotel in Quetta
- Over night stay in Quetta
- Breakfast at Quetta Hotel
- Departure for Ziarat
- Arrival Ziarat
- Visit of Quaid-e- Azam Residency Ziarat
- Lunch in Ziarat
- Visit of Ziarat Zero Point
- Departure for Quetta
- Dinner at Quetta
- Bonfire & Music
- Over night stay in Quetta hotel
- Departure for Karachi
- Lunch Break at Khuzdar
- Tea Break at Bela, Balochistan.
- Arrival Karachi
- End of Tour
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Personal Clothing
- Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
- Luxury Transport
- Hotel Accommodation for 2 nights in Quetta
- Local Balochi Dishes in lunch and dinner
- Facilities of local tour guide
- Quality Meal (03 Breakfast – 03 Lunch – 02 Dinner)
This tour is designed for families and groups who want a visit to Zairat, Quetta. During this tour you will visit Quetta, Hanna Lake, Urak Valley, Zairat, Khuzdar. In the month of December and January you will love the snow covered mountains of Ziarat
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC's on the day of the trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice etc) for the trip.
- Divers Club (DC) is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents
- Divers Club (DC) is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.