Karachi to karachi
4 Days 3 Nights
Available 2020-11-02 to 2021-01-31
4 Days 3 Nights
Driver as a Guide
Quetta, Hanna Lake, Urak Valley, Zairat, Khuzdar.
- Departure from Karachi
- Stopover at Bela / Khuzdaar
- Breakfast on the way Quetta
- Arrival Quetta
- Hotel check in Quetta,
- Rest Time Till 1 PM
- Departure for Hanna lake
- Lunch in Quetta Hotel
- Free time at Hanna lake
- Departure for Urak Valley
- Free time at Urak Valley
- Return to hotel in the evening
- Free time in the evening to explore Quetta Market
- Dinner at hotel in Quetta
- Over night stay in Quetta
- Breakfast at Quetta Hotel
- Departure for Ziarat
- Arrival Ziarat
- Visit of Quaid-e- Azam Residency Ziarat
- Lunch in Ziarat
- Visit of Ziarat Zero Point
- Departure for Quetta
- Dinner at Quetta
- Bonfire & Music
- Over night stay in Quetta hotel
- Departure for Karachi
- Lunch Break at Khuzdar
- Tea Break at Bela, Balochistan.
- Arrival Karachi
- End of Tour
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Personal Clothing
- Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
- Luxury Transport
- Hotel Accommodation for 2 nights in Quetta
- Local Balochi Dishes in lunch and dinner
- Facilities of local tour guide
- Quality Meal (03 Breakfast – 03 Lunch – 02 Dinner)
This tour is designed for families and groups who want a visit to Zairat, Ouetta. During this tour you will visit Quetta, Hanna Lake, Urak Valley, Zairat, Khuzdar.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are based on first come first serve basis.
- All the adult participants have to bring a copy of their CNIC's on the day of the trip. It is also recommended to bring a pair of extra clothes, a towel and some snacks (i.e Cookies, Nimco, Juice etc) for the trip.
- Divers Club (DC) is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents
- Divers Club (DC) is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
- All rates are exclusive of Gov. Taxes.