Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
7 Days 6 Nights
Available 2022-05-06 to 2022-10-31
7 Days 6 Nights
Luxury Air conditioned Coach/ Grand Cabin
Balakot, Kunhar river, Lulusar Lake, Babusar Pass, Chillas, Skardu, Nanga Parbat Viewpoint, junction point of World's Highest 3 mountain ranges, Astak Nalla, Deosai plains, Sadpara lake, Barapani river, Sheosar Lake, Shigar Valley, Shigar Fort, Amburik mosque, Khalpu village, Khaplu fort, Manthoka waterfall, Katpana Cold Desert, Shangrilla Resort, Upper kachura lake,
- Babusar Top
- Lulusar Lake
- Deosai Plains
- Shigar Valley
- Departure from Lahore:10:30 pm
- Departure from Islamabad: 03:30am
- Breakfast in Balakot
- Short stay at Kunhar river
- Short stay at Lulusar Lake
- Short stay at Babusar Pass
- Arrival at Chillas: 06:00 pm
- Dinner and Stay at Chillas OR Travel Via KKH depending upon Road Conditions
- Departure from Chilas to Skardu
- Short Stay at Nanga Parbat Viewpoint
- Short Stay at the junction point of World's Highest 3 mountain ranges
- Lunch break at Astak Nalla
- Dinner and night Stay at Skardu
- Departure for Deosai
- Visit Sadpara lake
- Visit Barapani river
- Visit Sheosar Lake
- Dinner and night Stay in Skardu
- Breakfast in Skardu
- Visit Shigar Valley & Shigar Fort
- Visit Amburik mosque
- Travel to Khalpu village
- Visit Khaplu fort
- Dinner and night Stay at Khaplu
- Breakfast and Departure for Skardu
- Visit Manthoka waterfall
- Travel back to Skardu
- Visit Katpana Cold Desert
- Visit Shangrilla Resorts and Upper kachura lake
- Dinner and night at Skardu
- Early morning(5:00) Breakfast in Skardu
- Travel back to Chillas
- Short stays on the way
- Dinner and Night stay in Chillas/Burawai
- Departure for Lahore
- Dinner in Islamabad
- Reach Lahore late night
- -Skiing Activities Charges
- -Any entry tickets
- -Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks.
- -Insurance and liability
- -Any item not mentioned above.
- -Luxury Transportation (Coaster Saloon & Toyota Grand Cabin )
- -Jeep Expanses
- -6 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3 / 4 person sharing
- -2 Time Quality Meals (7 Breakfasts + 7 Dinner)
- -Professional Photography
- -BBQ Dinner (1) & Bonfire (1)
- -Basic first aid kit.
- -All tolls and taxes
During your visit you will be visiting amazing valleys of Kaghan and Skardu valleys. You are going to see Balakot, Kunhar river, Lulusar Lake, Babusar Pass, Chillas, Skardu, Nanga Parbat Viewpoint, junction point of World's Highest 3 mountain ranges, Astak Nalla, Deosai plains, Sadpara lake, Barapani river, Sheosar Lake, Shigar Valley, Shigar Fort, Amburik mosque, Khalpu village, Khaplu fort, Manthoka waterfall, Katpana Cold Desert, Shangrilla Resort and Upper kachura lake
Terms & Conditions
COST & EXCEPTIONS
- If Couples requires separate room 10,000 charges will be additional
- Kids age 5 to 10: 50% charges and given jumper seat.
- Kids age 5: Free and given jumper seat.
- Karachi Guests can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore (travelling and hotel arrangements can be managed on-demand)
>> PAYMENT POLICY <<
All the pricing is inclusive of Tax (GST)
50% advance should be paid for the reservation
Remaining amount should be paid at the time of departure
Please bring National Identity Card with you (mandatory) 80% deduction on the total amount or full initial deposit, if anyone cancels their booking in the last two days before departure
>>CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY<<
1 - 24 hours or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
2 - 48 hours or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3 - 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4 - 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5 - No amount will be refunded if any persons leave
the trip at any stage due to any reason.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep original NIC with him/her all the time in the trip.
• The member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg of Cargo bags is allowed.
• Every member is bound to behave ethically with his/her fellow group participants
• In case of any misbehaviour by any member, the company has the right to cancel his/her membership at any time.
• The company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The Company is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Click Pakistan is very keen to take security and safety measures of his participants, still, each venture can be troubled with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters such as avalanches and land sliding or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out, In case of such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible at all.
• In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• In case of any inconvenient situation, the leader or tour guide has the right to decide that what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• The Company can cancel the booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly prohibited during the tour.