Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
4 Days 3 Nights
Available 2022-02-06 to 2022-11-30
4 Days 3 Nights
Luxury Air conditioned Coach/ Grand Cabin
Upper Dir, Timergara, Dir, Kumrat valley, Kumrat Waterfall, Jahaz Banda Pass, Katora Lake, Thal
- Upper Dir
- Kumrat Valley
- Jahaz Banda
- Katora Lake
- Departure from Lahore:10:30 pm
- Day 01 (Thursday, 13 August 2020)
- Pick up Islamabad/Rawalpindi participants from Daewoo Terminal
- Arrival at Upper Dir
- Breakfast at Timergara/Dir
- Arrival Thal valley
- Transfer to Jeeps for Kumrat valley
- Arrival Kumrat at
- Camps Installation
- Sight View and Photography
- Dinner & Bonfire 9:00 pm
- Night Stay in Kumrat Valley
- (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Breakfast at 8:00 am
- Visit of Kumrat Waterfall
- Departure for Jahaz Banda Pass
- Trek for Jahaz Banda Pass (5hours Trek)
- Reached Jahaz Banda Pass
- Dinner and NIght stay in Jahaz Banda Pass
- Breakfast at 8:00 AM
- Trek for Katora Lake
- Visit Katora Lake
- Back to Jahaz Banda
- Back to Kumrat
- Whole Day Sight View
- Dinner 8:00 pm
- Night Stay at Kumrat Valley/Thal
- ( Breakfast + Dinner )
- Breakfast at 7:00 am
- Departure 8:00 am
- Drop Islamabad Participants
- Dinner on the way back to Lahore for Lahore Participants
- Arrival at Lahore around 12:00 am
- ( Breakfast + Dinner )
|Camp||Jahaz Banda Pass|
- -Skiing Activities Charges
- -Any entry tickets
- -Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks.
- -Insurance and liability
- -Any item not mentioned above.
- -Luxury Transportation (Coaster Saloon & Toyota Grand Cabin )
- -Jeep Expanses
- -Camping on sharing basis (3/4 max per camp)
- -2 Time Quality Meals (4 Breakfasts + 4 Dinner)
- -Professional Photography
- -BBQ Dinner (1) & Bonfire (1)
- -Basic first aid kit.
- -All tolls and taxes
Kumrat Valley is one of the most beautiful valley of Upper Dir which is attracting more and more tourist everyday. Lush green mountains, thick forests and blue river flowing through these forest gives the heavenly view. Tourist can spend nights in the camps under the sky with millions of stars.
Terms & Conditions
COST & EXCEPTIONS --
- Trip Cost per head from #Lahore 14,00 PKR
- Trip Cost per head from#Islamabad 13,500 PKR
- If Couples requires separate room 4,000 charges will be additional
- Kids age 5 to 10: 50% charges and given jumper seat.
- Kids age 5: Free and given jumper seat.
- Karachi Guests can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore (travelling and hotel arrangements can be managed on-demand)
All the pricing is inclusive of Tax (GST)
50% advance should be paid for the reservation
Remaining amount should be paid at the time of departure
Please bring National Identity Card with you (mandatory)
80% deduction on the total amount or full initial deposit, if anyone cancels their booking in the last two days before departure
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
1 - 24 hours or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
2 - 48 hours or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3 - 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4 - 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5 - No amount will be refunded if any persons leave
the trip at any stage due to any reason.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep original NIC with him/her all the time in the trip.
• The member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg of Cargo bags is allowed.
• Every member is bound to behave ethically with his/her fellow group participants
• In case of any misbehaviour by any member, the company has the right to cancel his/her membership at any time.
• The company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The Company is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Click Pakistan is very keen to take security and safety measures of his participants, still, each venture can be troubled with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters such as avalanches and land sliding or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out, In case of such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible at all.
• In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• In case of any inconvenient situation, the leader or tour guide has the right to decide that what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• The Company can cancel the booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly prohibited during the tour.