Lahore/Islamabad to Lahore/Islamabad
3 Days 2 Nights
Available 2020-08-06 to 2020-10-31
3 Days 2 Nights
Coaster Saloon & Toyota Grand Cabin
kalam, Malam Jabba, Fizaghat, Mahudand Lake, Ushu Forest, Kalam Forest, Ushu, Paloga Village
- Malam Jabba
- Mahodand Lake
- Ushu Forest
- A short stay in Bhera
- Pick up Islamabad Participants 3:30 am
- Breakfast in Mingora 7:00 am
- Drive towards Malam Jabba at 10:00 am
- Sightseeing and photography at Malam Jabba
- Back to Fizaghat at 7:00 PM
- Dinner at 9:00 PM
- Overnight stay at Fizaghat
- Breakfast at Hotel at 7:00 AM
- Departure for Kalam at 8:00 AM
- Reach kalam at 10:00 AM
- Check-in into Hotel
- Jeep ride to Mahudand Lake & Ushu Forest
- A short stay at Kalam Forest
- Visit Ushu & Paloga Village
- Reach Mahudand Lake
- Enjoy boating Activity at Lake
- Back to Kalam before the evening
- Dinner & Night stay in Kalam
- Breakfast in Hotel at 8:00 am
- Departure for Lahore at 8:30 AM
- A short stay at Bahrain
- Lunch cum dinner on the way
- Arrival in Islamabad at 6:00 PM
- Arrival in Lahore at 12:00 AM
- -Skiing Activities Charges
- -Any entry tickets
- -Extras at hotels like hot/soft drinks.
- -Insurance and liability
- -Any item not mentioned above.
- -Luxury Transportation (Coaster Saloon & Toyota Grand Cabin )
- -Jeep for Mahudand Lake on 7/8 sharing
- -2 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3 / 4 person sharing
- -2 Time Quality Meals (3 Breakfasts + 3 Dinner)
- -Professional Photography
- -BBQ Dinner (1) & Bonfire (1)
- -Basic first aid kit.
- -All tolls and taxes
During this 3 days visit you will be covering almost every important tourist point in Swat valley. First day you will be visiting beautiful Malam jabba and you can skiing as well at your own expense. Second day you will be visiting kalam, Mahodand Lake and Ushu forest. At Mahodand lake you can enjoy boating as well and after that journey for return will start next day.
Terms & Conditions
COST & EXCEPTIONS --
Trip Cost per head from #Lahore & #Islamabad 11,500 PKR
If Couples requires separate room 4,000 charges will be additional
Kids age 5 to 10: 50% charges and given jumper seat.
Kids age 5: Free and given jumper seat.
Karachi Guests can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore (travelling and hotel arrangements can be managed on-demand)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
1 - 24 hours or less, 100% cancellation charges do apply.
2 - 48 hours or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3 - 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4 - 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5 - No amount will be refunded if any persons leave the trip at any stage due to any reason.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep original NIC with him/her all the time in the trip.
• The member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg of Cargo bags is allowed.
• Every member is bound to behave ethically with his/her fellow group participants
• In case of any misbehaviour by any member, the company has the right to cancel his/her membership at any time.
• The company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The Company is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Click Pakistan is very keen to take security and safety measures of his participants, still, each venture can be troubled with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters such as avalanches and land sliding or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out, In case of such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible at all.
• In case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• In case of any inconvenient situation, the leader or tour guide has the right to decide that what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• The Company can cancel the booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly prohibited during the tour.